MHEC is pleased to offer competitively bid contracts for library supplies and services to public and not for profit libraries located in New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont).
Become a member of the MHEC – Joining MHEC is easy and there is NO COST for membership.
- Complete and submit the online membership application,
- Create a login and password to our website and,
- Begin saving time and money every time you purchase from an MHEC contract.
Online Training Videos & Webinars: Need more information, follow the links below for helpful training videos
- MHEC New Member Welcome and Overview – Click Here
- How to Register and Login to the Website – Click Here
- How to Search the Database – Click Here
MHEC developed four contracts that offer standard products purchased by libraries as well as innovative technology and services to meet the need of libraries in the future.
- L50 – Library: Supplies, Archival Products & Equipment
- L51 – Library: Books and Media
- L52 – Library: Print Subscriptions Management
- L53 – Library: Equipment, Software & Service
In addition to the these specialized library contracts, MHEC offers 51 additional contracts that can save your library time and money. To access the MHEC contract portfolio you must first establish a log-in and password.
To access specific messages from your organization please follow the links below: