HOW TO ADVERTISE ON THE MHEC MARKET PLACE
The MHEC is pleased to offer the Market Place option to our members. The Market Place is a direct link to our supply partner’s website offering the members the option to create an account and order supplies on-line with MHEC pricing. There is no cost to supply partners who meet the below specifications.
Visit the MHEC website at www.mhec.net to view samples.
Requirements for Placement in the Market Place
Host a Microsite page which includes:
· Your logo and the MHEC’s logo – request this at email@example.com
· A list of your awarded contracts
· Brief description of your contract and benefits of using this program
· Link to create an on-line account with MHEC pricing
· Link to login to member account with MHEC pricing and the option to order on-line and check out.
· The microsite should have no other mention of other GPO or related contract pricing.
· Supply partners must be subscribed to the MHEC value added services.
· MHEC Check out Page – This is for the user who does not want to create their own account and would like to use the MHEC’s account to check out. No login required / security information not stored or they have the option to create their own account at check out.
Next StepsWhen you have created the above microsite and you are ready to host your page please send the link to the page and your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.